You should carefully read the following terms and conditions. Your use of this website and purchase or use of TVTMA's products, subscriptions or services provided on this website implies that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions.
1. Copyright information.
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of TVTMA, which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of TVTMA's editorial content and graphics for any purpose without our permission is strictly prohibited.
2. Usage of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any disputes arising out of such use of the website is subject to any related governing international laws that apply.
- If you are caught using our products in any illegal activities, TVTMA has the full rights to terminate your account immediately without prior notice. These illegal activities include, but are not limited to, hacking, misrepresenting, misleading, stealing, and committing into any form of activities that may seem illegal and criminal with regards to our products.
3. Subscription domain restrictions
Please Note: Joomla! and Magento and OpenERP are registered trademarks of their respective owners. TVTMA is not affiliated with or endorsed by them
LICENSED DOMAINS DECLARATION
You will need to add your site URL to the domains list for each subscription order so that our system can validate your licenses. Our Copyright infringement detection robot will research on Google result everyday, any domains using our products without license will be contacted and automatically reported to TVTMA. The domain registration on which you are granted to use our products in line with your subscription, must be done within the validity time of your subscription only. This can not be done after its expiry date.
Total Registered domains are listed in your Customer Dashboard
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes. You may alter the products code for your own use. You may not, however, distribute the original products code or your modified products code (other than PHP/Python files) without the explicit permission of TVTMA. (Please double check the TVTMA proprietary licenses statement HERE).
3.2 Unauthorized use:
You may not place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
Domains privileges are granted per user account only. They are not transferable to other users without prior written consent from our company.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of TVTMA. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
3.5 Products delivery:
After we have successfully received your payment, your subscription information will be emailed to the email address you provided during the payment process ( Paypal or MoneyBookers email). This may take up to 1 hour but usually happens within minutes. If you do not receive an email after this time period, contact us through this website. Upon logging in with the provided credentials, you, as having place a subscription order will have instant access to the product downloads.
For bankwire transfer, your account shall be activated as soon as you send us a copy of valid wire transfer receipt as described at registration page.
E-mail address must be valid as it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the email address associated with your company.
Free emails can be used for registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email service addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
Instant downloads are available! However, some customer purchases can be pending for manual antifraud check up to review of Paypal. You will receive a detailed email about your payment. Antifraud check occurs due to the growing number of fraudulent transactions from persons who are not actual the cardholders of the credit cards used during purchase.
Our products are delivered ‘as is’, with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you wish or with all 3rd party extensions/products. Further, we offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customization, administration of Joomla/Magento/OpenERP etc. Private customer forums are available at our Forums. TVTMA does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.